The Alliance Virtual Town Hall Series is a FREE collaborative opportunity that highlights successful OPO and Transplant program relationships from across the country, and the resulting donation and transplant outcomes. We invite programs to share their experience, offering solutions to critical challenges or innovative practices that may be emulated for success.
- Key Objectives
The objectives for our March 21 program are as follows:
- Identify key components of collaboration and communication between OPOs and Transplant Centers
- Describe initiatives that produced quantitative improvement in donation and transplantation outcomes
- Give examples of strategies that optimize organs for recovery and transplantation
- Target AudienceThe target audience for this series includes:
- Transplant Center Professionals
- Organ Procurement Organization Professionals
- Quality Improvement Professionals and leadership
- OPO and Transplant Center Leadership
- Front-line staff
- Individuals interested in improving relationships between OPO and transplant programs
- Continuing EducationThe Organ Donation and Transplantation Alliance is not offering any continuing education credits for the Virtual Town Hall Series. A Certificate of Attendance may be obtained for participation.