Strategy 7: Transplant Hospital Relationships with Donation Partners
Establish relationships with donation partners (e.g., OPO, Eye Bank, Tissue Bank, State Registries), and other organizations involved with donation within the DSA that reflect a collaborative, cohesive culture to support organ and tissue donation as a joint strategic priority.
To read more details about this strategy, download the full Transplant Resource Guide
This section has been reviewed and updated as of December 2018. To see past content, click on the Archive tab below.
- General Resources
- How to access the ROO report – view UNOS Primer and visit https://portal.unos.org/ to log in.
- In-House Coordinator Job Description – Download – Lifebanc
- In-House Coordinator Memorandum of Agreement Sample – Download – Lifebanc
- Memorandum of Agreement Between the OPO & Hospital/Transplant Program – Download – LiveOnNY & NYU Langone Medical Center
- OPO & Transplant Center Contract Template – Download – Lifebanc
- OPO Staff Transplant Orientation – Download – University Transplant Center
- 2017 OPO/Transplant Center Emergency Preparedness Protocols – Download – Southwest Transplant Alliance
- Organ Donation Coordinator (in hospital) Job Description – Download – NYU Langone Medical Center
- Recipient Information (Electronic Form) – Download
- Remote Access Policy and Request Form – Download
- Recipient/Donor Communication
Resources for transplant recipients to write to donor families:
- Correspondence with Donor Families – Download – Lifebanc
- Send a Thank You Note to Your Donor Family – Link – LiveOnNY
- Writing to Your Donor’s Family – Link – Gift of Life Donor Program
- Writing to Your Donor Family (English & Spanish) – Download – Southwest Transplant Alliance
- Writing to Transplant Recipients – Download – Southwest Transplant Alliance
- Escribiendo A Los Receptores de Transplante – Download – Southwest Transplant Alliance
- Relevant Literature