Strategy 7: Transplant Hospital Relationships with Donation Partners
Establish relationships with donation partners (e.g., OPO, Eye Bank, Tissue Bank, State Registries), and other organizations involved with donation within the DSA that reflect a collaborative, cohesive culture to support organ and tissue donation as a joint strategic priority.
To read more details about this strategy download the full Resource Guide, click here.
We are accepting submissions as potential contributions to the Transplant Resource Tools. Please email Hedi Aguiar at firstname.lastname@example.org with any submissions.
- How to access the ROO report – view UNOS Primer and visit https://portal.unos.org/ to log in.
- In-House Coordinator Job Description – download – Lifebanc New!
- In-House Coordinator Memorandum of Agreement Sample – download – Lifebanc New!
- Memorandum of Agreement Between the OPO & Hospital/Transplant Program – download – LiveOnNY & NYU Langone Medical Center
- OPO & Transplant Center Contract Template – download – Lifebanc New!
- OPO Staff Transplant Orientation – download – University Transplant Center
- Organ Donation Coordinator (in hospital) Job Description – download – NYU Langone Medical Center
- Recipient Information (Electronic Form) – download New!
- Remote Access Policy and Request Form – download –
Resources for transplant recipients to write to donor families: