Strategy 7: Transplant Hospital Relationships with Donation Partners
Establish relationships with donation partners (e.g., OPO, Eye Bank, Tissue Bank, State Registries), and other organizations involved with donation within the DSA that reflect a collaborative, cohesive culture to support organ and tissue donation as a joint strategic priority.
To read more details about this strategy, download the full Transplant Resource Guide
This strategy is currently under review and revision.
- General Resources
- How to access the ROO report – view UNOS Primer and visit https://portal.unos.org/ to log in.
- In-House Coordinator Job Description – Download – Lifebanc
- In-House Coordinator Memorandum of Agreement Sample – Download – Lifebanc
- Memorandum of Agreement Between the OPO & Hospital/Transplant Program – Download – LiveOnNY & NYU Langone Medical Center
- OPO & Transplant Center Contract Template – Download – Lifebanc
- OPO Staff Transplant Orientation – Download – University Transplant Center
- Organ Donation Coordinator (in hospital) Job Description – Download – NYU Langone Medical Center
- Recipient Information (Electronic Form) – Download
- Remote Access Policy and Request Form – Download
- Recipient/Donor Communication
- Relevant Literature