Strategy 7: Transplant Hospital Relationships with Donation Partners
Establish relationships with donation partners (e.g., OPO, Eye Bank, Tissue Bank, State Registries), and other organizations involved with donation within the DSA that reflect a collaborative, cohesive culture to support organ and tissue donation as a joint strategic priority.
To read more details about this strategy download the full Resource Guide, click here.
We are accepting submissions as potential contributions to the Transplant Resource Tools. Please email Hedi Aguiar at email@example.com with any submissions.
- How to access the ROO report – view UNOS Primer and visit https://portal.unos.org/ to log in. New!
- Memorandum of Agreement Between the OPO & Hospital/Transplant Program – download – LiveOnNY & NYU Langone Medical Center (2016) New!
- OPO Staff Transplant Orientation – download – University Transplant Center
- Organ Donation Coordinator (in hospital) Job Description – download – NYU Langone Medical Center (2015) New!
- Remote Access Policy and Request Form – download – (2011)
Resources for transplant recipients to write to donor families: