Strategy 6: Performance Improvement
Optimize transplant program performance through the on-going implementation and use of protocols, research and innovation, and data-driven quality improvement/performance.
To read more details about this strategy download the full Resource Guide, click here.
We are accepting submissions as potential contributions to the Transplant Resource Tools. Please email Hedi Aguiar at firstname.lastname@example.org with any submissions.
- Agenda QA – download – Cleveland Clinic New!
- Case Review for Lungs – download New!
- Causal Contributing Factors Track and Trends – download New!
- Data Dictionary for TIEDI Fields – TCR – download New!
- Liver Forms Layouts – download New!
- Process and Outcomes Measures – download New!
- QAPI Matrix – download New!
- QAPI Report Card – download – Cleveland Clinic New!
- Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement Template – download
- RCA Transplant Infections – download – (2013) Cleveland Clinic New!
- Transplant Center Quality Plan – download – (2013)
- Transplant Listing Checklist – download – (2015) Methodist University Transplant Institute New!
- Transplant Quality Assurance Performance Improvement Plan – download – (2015) Methodist University Transplant Institute New!
Meeting Agenda Examples
- Transplant Performance Improvement Steering Committee Meeting Agenda –download
- Survey Interview Questions – download – compiled by Transplant Administrators