Transplant C-Suite Snapshot Series
The Transplant C-Suite Snapshot Series is designed for healthcare senior executives of transplant centers and hospitals. These brief, bi-annual issues focus on transplant-related topics relevant to top-tier hospital leadership. For each topic, you can find related references, resources, and tools posted here.
Volume II, Issue 1: Regulatory Oversight and Requirements
- For more information, visit:
- WEBISODE: “Transplant Regulatory Oversight and Requirements” featuring Linda Ohler, MSN, CCTC, FAAN, FAST – Associate Director, Quality, Regulatory and Education for NYU Langone Transplant Institute.
Volume I, Issue 2: Medicare Reimbursement for Organ Acquisition Costs
- For more resources, visit the Provider Reimbursement Manual.
- WEBISODE: “Medicare Reimbursement for Organ Acquisition Costs” featuring Robert Howey, MBA, MHA, CPA – Senior Director at Toyon Associates, Inc.
Volume I, Issue 1: Provider Profitability and Reimbursement
- For more resources, visit the CMS Provider Reimbursement Manual (PRM), Chapters 27 and 31 or US. Code of Federal Regulations Title 42, Chapter IV, Part 415 Subpart B.
- WEBISODE: “Provider Profitability and Reimbursement” featuring Andrea Tietjen, Director of Transplant Finance and Data, St. Barnabas Medical Center