We are currently seeking volunteers for the following workgroup(s):
- Transplant Resource Guide and Tools - Application Deadline: July 13, 2018
Transplant Resource Guide and Tools Review and Update
We are currently seeking transplant professionals to help us evaluate, update, and add to the Transplant Resource Guide and Tools Strategies 5 & 7. Review the details below the application buttons for more information. Applications are due by end-of-day July 13, 2018:
The vetting process will encompass an evaluation of all tools posted to the resources site under strategy 5 & 7, and to review the Transplant Resource Guide and Tools and to help identify new and updated resources to be added. Applicants will indicate on the application to which strategies they can contribute.
- One-hour conference call meeting in August 2018
- Time needed to review current content, research and outreach for new resources, tools, and relevant literature
- A follow-up one-hour meeting will take place in September 2018
Strategies to be reviewed
- Strategy 5: Financial Intelligence
- Achieve transplant program financial strength through a detailed understanding of program finances, sound financial management, and excellent payer relations.
- Strategy 7: Transplant Hospital Relationships with Donation Partners
- Establish relationships with donation partners (e.g., OPO, Eye Bank, Tissue Bank, State Registries), and other organizations involved with donation within the DSA that reflect a collaborative, cohesive culture to support organ and tissue donation as a joint strategic priority.
Skills sought are:
- Anyone working within transplant who can add to these strategies, e.g.:
- Transplant administrators and other leaders
- Transplant Center patient finance, patient financial support, patient financial clearance practices.
- Having knowledge and experience with cost reporting, financial benchmarking, organ acquisition reimbursement.
- Organ Procurement Organization (OPO) transplant center liaisons
- OPO hospital development managers and senior hospital development staff
- Eye and Tissue Banking