2018 Great Idea Pitch Challenge: Submissions Due June 29, 2018
Ready to submit?
Submit your form with all necessary criteria to email@example.com no later than June 29, 2018.
Do you have an innovative idea that could lead to an increase in organ donation, organ utilization, or organ transplantation? Submit it now for a chance to present it at the 2018 National Critical Issues Forum! It may be a new concept or an application of learning from other industries. Pitches can be submitted by individuals or by a group.
Following review, pitches will be selected for presentation at the 2018 National Critical Issues Forum. Authors representing selected pitches must register and attend the forum in order to present their idea.
Great Idea Pitch criteria:
- Pitch may be made by an individual or a group.
- No more than 350 words
- The proposal must be a great or innovative idea that could lead to an increase in organ donation, utilization, or transplantation.
- The proposal should contain:
- A summary statement about the idea
- Rationale for the idea
- Suggested methodology to accomplish the idea
- If applicable, a reference to a different industry that is currently successfully utilizing that idea
Pitches selected for presentation at the forum:
- Must be presented within 10 minutes
- May be made by an individual or as a group as long as the 10-minute time-frame is kept
- Ideally will utilize innovative presentation styles and methodologies. If a PPT deck is used, it will automatically forward to ensure the presentation is completed in 10 minutes
Attendees will cast votes based on criteria as it relates to innovation, feasibility, and value to the donation and transplantation community. A selection committee will identify the pitch that should be taken on as a national project by The Alliance. The winning pitch presenters will be involved with the national project to fulfill the great idea.
To submit your idea:
We look forward to reviewing your ideas and seeing them presented at this year’s National Critical Issues Forum!