The Alliance welcomes submissions to the Organ Donation Toolbox.
Contributions can be emailed to email@example.com with a statement providing approval for posting to this site.
This section is currently under review and revision. To see past content, click on the Archive tab below.
- Family Care Resources
Books About Grief and Loss – download – provided by One Legacy
Caring for Donor Family Web Based Resources – download
- Donation after Cardiac Death- A Guide for Families – download – Gift of Life Michigan
- Donor Family Survey – download – (2015) Donor Network West
- Donor Family Tissue Brochure Sample – download – Arkansas Regional Organ Recovery Agency
- References on Grief and Loss – download
- Scripting Examples
- Donation Conversation Scripts – download
- Relevant Literature
- Communicating Effectively About Organ Donation: A Randomized Trial of a Behavioral Communication Intervention to Improve Discussions About Donation – article – Siminoff LA, Traino HM, Wilson Genderson M. (2015), Transplant Direct, 1(2). doi: 10.1097/TXD.0000000000000513.
- Improving Organ Donation Rates by Modifying the Family Approach Process – article – Ebadat A, Brown CV, Ali S, et al. (2014), J Trauma Acute Care Surg, 76(6): 1473-1475. doi: 10.1097/TA.0b013e318265cdb9.
Communication 101: The Pull and Push of Constructive Communication – download
Cultural and Religious Considerations in End-of-Life Care and the Donation Decision – download
- Family Condolence Card – Tissue Donation – download – Gift of Life Michigan
- Brain Death Authorization Form (Spanish Language Version) – download – Gift of Life Michigan
- Donation After Cardiac Death Authorization Form (Spanish Language Version) – download – Gift of Life Michigan
- Medical/Social History Form (Spanish Language Version) – download – Gift of Life Michigan
- Family Request Withdrawal of Life-Sustaining Therapy – download – Trillium Gift of Life Network
- Unsuccessful resuscitation- Trillium Gift of Life Network – download – Trillium Gift of Life Network