Donate Life America (DLA), a national non-profit organization committed to increasing the number of donated organs, eyes and tissue available to save and heal lives, presented twelve Pinnacle Awards at its Annual Meeting in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The Pinnacle Awards recognize programs successful in inspiring more people to register as organ, eye and tissue donors and establishing donation as a cultural norm.
2016 Pinnacle Award Recipients in the following categories (please see below for more information on each award):
- Affinity: Live Nation Partnership, Southwest Transplant Alliance
- Clinical Partners: Pennsylvania Association Community Health Center Challenge, CORE and Gift of Life Donor Program
- Events and Innovation: The Gift of Life Poetry, Storytelling, Short Plays, New England Organ Bank
- Miscellaneous: Legalizing the Donate Life Texas Mobile Scan App, Donate Life Texas
- Volunteers: Providing Hope, Offering Comfort: Donate Life No-Sew Comfort Blankets, Center for Donation and Transplant
- Youth Education: Sign Up! Lunchtime Donate Life Drive on Campus, Sierra Donor Services
- Best Remix: LGBT Outreach, Lifeline of Ohio
- Media and Innovation: Donate Life Hotspots — WiFi Sponsorship Program, Donate Life Maryland
- DMV and Platinum: Bells for Life, Donate Life South Carolina and South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles
Read the full press release at: http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/donate-life-america-announces-winners-of-2016-pinnacle-awards-2177560.htmShare