C-Suite Snapshot Series
The C-Suite Snapshot Series is designed for hospital C-Suite level professionals. These one-page issues focus on organ, eye, and tissue donation-related topics, relevant to healthcare senior executives. For each topic, you can find related references, resources, and tools posted here.
Click on the issue image to download the PDF.
Fall 2017: Legal Aspects of a Registered Donor
Spring 2017: Organ Donation: What a CEO Needs to Know
- HEALTH CARE AT THE CROSSROADS: Strategies for Narrowing the Organ Donation Gap and Protecting Patients, The Joint Comission (2004) – link to publication here:
- Evidence-Based Guideline Update: Determining Brain Death in Adults – Wijdicks EFM, Varelas PN, Gronseth GS, Greer DM. (2010), Neurology, 74: 1911-1918:
- American Hospital Association – Advocacy Issues – Initiatives – Organ-Donor:
- ‘Increasing Organ Donation and Procurement: The Hospital Leader’s Role’ – Labb DA. (May/June, 2005), Healthcare Executive, ache.org:
- VIDEO: “Organ Donation: A Hospital CEO’s Perspective”