Application is due in its entirety by 6:00 PM ET on Tuesday, July 31, 2018.
The complete application form with required attachments must be submitted in its entirety in one sitting. Please review all items needed and be prepared to complete and attach all required items prior to beginning the application. For further details, please revisit the program’s FAQ section on the program page: https://organdonationalliance.org/cldp/
- Items needed
- Personal contact demographics
- Personal statement your desire and commitment to participate in the program and how you believe your participation will help you, your organization and your constituents. (not to exceed 250 words)
- Description of 2-3 collaboration and communication challenges in working with your OPO, transplant center, or hospital partners that affect donation and transplantation processes and practices.
a. Note, this will serve as the basis for identifying and developing your capstone project.
b. Include how this program will help you address these challenges.
- Your CV/Resume
- A commitment statement or letter of support from your employing organization
- A commitment statement or letter from your identified collaborative leadership partner